- Ornamental zigzag sewing.More example sentences
- She would add feather stitch embroidery to the neckline of the plain housedresses she bought.
- The most effective stitches are tri-motion straight, zigzag and decorative stitches such as cross and feather stitches.
- Feather Stitch is a little more advanced than some of the stitches we've been doing but I think you guys can handle it.
verb(feather-stitch) [with object] (usually as noun feather-stitching) Back to top
- Sew (something) using feather stitch.More example sentences
- Feather stitching, in this example, is used in an eighth-inch space between eighth-inch tucks.
- You can vary the tension and the width of the stitches to create different effects, just as in Feather Stitching on plain fabric.
More definitions of feather stitchDefinition of feather stitch in:
- The US English dictionary