- An Australian pygmy possum with a flap of skin between the fore- and hindlimbs for gliding, and a feathery tail.
More example sentences
- Acrobates pygmaeus, family Burramyidae. Alternative name: flying mouse
- Can we imagine a country without parrots, without sugar and feathertail gliders?
- A few days ago I found the remains of a feathertail glider below a heavily flowering unknown species of blue gum in front of the house.
More definitions of feathertail gliderDefinition of feathertail glider in:
- The US English dictionary