- Of the length of a typical feature film or programme: a feature-length documentaryMore example sentences
- His first big break in Austria came in 1990 with the cinematic release of a controversial feature-length documentary.
- First up is a feature-length featurette on the movie, which clocks in at over an hour and twenty minutes.
- Then there is a feature-length documentary on Garland called Judy Garland: By Myself.
More definitions of feature-lengthDefinition of feature-length in:
- The US English dictionary