Of or containing dirt, sediment, or waste matter: their feet were forever slipping on feculent bog
More example sentences
- Secondly the food isn't quite up to scratch - the fried eggs paddle in grease rather than swim, the large sausage is spiced more than usual to disguise the origins of the feculent beast rind, and the bacon is undercooked.
- That helped explain why the river was so murky and why all the crossings were feculent quagmires of cow dung and mud, stirred up by scores of hooves and further churned by trucks, whose tracks laced the riverbanks for miles above and below me.
- A 26-year-old female presented with a 2-week history of fever, left lower abdominal pain and feculent drainage from the umbilicus.
- More example sentences
- This piece of journalistic feculence even has a column listing fascinating facts about ice cream.
Definition of feculent in:
- The US English dictionary