Definition of fed up in English:
Annoyed, unhappy, or bored, especially with a situation that has existed for a long time: I am fed up with being put down and made to feel stupid
More example sentences
- I am fed up hearing cars hurtling past on that road and nothing being done about it.
- At that time Jon and I were getting fed up spending all our time in a small flat in London.
- Anyway, in the end I got fed up waiting for the mystery singer to finish his shower.
fed up to the teeth (or back teeth)
- British Extremely annoyed: I’m fed up to the back teeth with the mess he’s landed us inMore example sentences
- I'm fed up to the teeth with seeing male fantasies and desires.
- For one thing they are missing out on one of life's great pleasures and secondly, they must be fed up to the teeth.
- The argument has centred on men being fed up to the teeth with being blamed for all that is wrong in the world.