Definition of fed up in English:
Annoyed, unhappy, or bored, especially with a situation that has existed for a long time: I am fed up with being put down and made to feel stupid
More example sentences
- I am fed up hearing cars hurtling past on that road and nothing being done about it.
- At that time Jon and I were getting fed up spending all our time in a small flat in London.
- Anyway, in the end I got fed up waiting for the mystery singer to finish his shower.
- 1fed up to the teeth (or back teeth)
- British Extremely annoyed or unhappy: I’m fed up to the back teeth with the mess he’s landed us inMore example sentences
- I'm fed up to the teeth with seeing male fantasies and desires.
- For one thing they are missing out on one of life's great pleasures and secondly, they must be fed up to the teeth.
- The argument has centred on men being fed up to the teeth with being blamed for all that is wrong in the world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.