- 1A group of states with a central government but independence in internal affairs; a federation.More example sentences
- There were several large districts possessed by the Federacy as appendages.
- A federacy might be an imaginative solution to this problem.
- A republican federacy could be formed out of the provinces of the defunct monarchy.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The state of being joined by a treaty.More example sentences
- The maintenance of peace and order and justice between states bound in federacy.
- Federacy is a constitutionalized extension of the principle of home rule that provides adequate guarantees to the weaker entity.
- Being multilingual, it tests many of the problems of world federacy.
More definitions of federacyDefinition of federacy in:
- The US English dictionary