- A bottle fitted with a teat for giving milk or other drinks to babies and very young children.More example sentences
- It is a multi-purpose machine used to sterilize babies' feeding bottles, boil eggs, vegetables or milk, make instant soup or even clean jewellery to restore its past glory.
- Diana asked and moments later, a warm feeding bottle full of baby formula was handed to her by Becky.
- The feeding bottle plays the opposite role of breast milk.
More definitions of feeding bottleDefinition of feeding bottle in:
- The US English dictionary