- A food provided for cattle and other livestock: agricultural feedstuffs for pigs and cattleMore example sentences
- In addition, various combinations and processing methods of food waste and traditional feedstuffs should be further evaluated.
- Typically, if enough land is available in an operation to produce feedstuffs for the animals, there is enough land to apply manure nutrients to minimize environmental effects.
- In this instance, the dioxin source was traced to contaminated animal fats that had been added to chicken feed and other animal feedstuffs.
More definitions of feedstuffDefinition of feedstuff in:
- The US English dictionary