- 2An electrical connector used to join two parts of a circuit on opposite sides of something, such as a circuit board or an earthing screen.More example sentences
- In both embodiments, interconnections between electronic components forming the electronic circuit are made without the use of glass feedthroughs which greatly simplifies the cost and complexity of the package.
- A capacitor sheet includes a laminate sheet, interface-connection feedthrough conductors for electrically connecting faces of the laminate sheet, and capacitor-connection feedthrough conductors.
- Each interconnect includes a feedthrough center pin protruding through an opening formed in the metal bottom wall, with isolation provided by a dielectric feedthrough insulator.
More definitions of feedthroughDefinition of feedthrough in:
- The US English dictionary