- A gauge consisting of a number of thin blades for measuring narrow gaps or clearances.More example sentences
- Then someone pulls out a feeler gauge and measures the gaps and flushness.
- The paper test involves standing on top of the skis while the ski technician uses a feeler gauge or fitting card under the ski to determine if the ski fits properly.
- Check planters with finger pickups for wear on the back plate and brush (use a feeler gauge to check tension on the fingers, then tighten them correctly).
More definitions of feeler gaugeDefinition of feeler gauge in:
- The US English dictionary