- (Of the expression of a feeling or opinion) in a heartfelt way: ‘Thank goodness,’ she said feelinglyMore example sentences
- 'The painter must be anonymous, a servant,' he says, feelingly.
- Julia Helgewald describes feelingly, and with scholarship, the myriad uses, religious, ornamental and utilitarian, to which water has been put.
- Colleagues have written feelingly of how, in 30 years of government service, Sanjivi always refused to put status above need.
More definitions of feelinglyDefinition of feelingly in:
- The US English dictionary