(also fellies /ˈfɛliz/)
- The outer rim of a wheel, to which the spokes are fixed.More example sentences
- On the walls hang all types of patterns, including well over a hundred for different sized wagon wheel felloes.
- Similarly, the solid top of the felloe stool presented such ‘unforeseen technical difficulties’ that a compromise design with spaced felloes was agreed upon.
- He believed they were used for planing felloes.
Old English felg (singular); related to Dutch velg and German Felge; of unknown ultimate origin.
More definitions of felloesDefinition of felloes in:
- The US English dictionary