- A timber or metal post set in the ground as a supporting part of a fence.More example sentences
- Drive a metal fence post into the ground inside the cage and wire it to the fencing to prevent high winds from tipping the tower over.
- A metal fence post was found nearby and it has been used to chip chunks of stone from the other pillars and the monument itself.
- The magnet grabs the metal fence post and holds the gate securely when loading.
More definitions of fence postDefinition of fence post in:
- The US English dictionary