- An uncultivated strip of land on each side of and below a fence: wayside fencerows, vacant lots, or roadside ditchesMore example sentences
- Perennial weeds often occur first at the edges of crop fields, near fencerows and wooded areas.
- Forests, fields, orchards, fencerows, hedgerows, islands, railroad tracks, floodplains and grown-over strip mines are just some of the places the white and giant morels can be found.
- For example, chipmunks and white-footed mice in an agricultural landscape used wooded fencerows to travel between forest patches.
More definitions of fencerowDefinition of fencerow in:
- The US English dictionary