nounNorth American • informal
- A minor collision between motor vehicles: he was involved in a fender bender while driving without a licenseMore example sentences
- He beat up two elderly men in a Maryland suburb in 1999 after a minor fender bender and two years later reached an out-of-court settlement with two women who accused him of assaulting them in a restaurant in the nation's capital.
- You probably remember it - a woman claimed that she had gotten in a minor fender bender with a man in California.
- I had had a fender bender with the jet parked to my left.
More definitions of fender benderDefinition of fender bender in:
- The US English dictionary