- A salt containing the anion Fe(CN)63−.More example sentences
- ‘When glucose encounters the enzyme, hydrogen peroxide is produced, which quickly reacts with the ferricyanide to modulate the electronic structure and optical characteristics of the nanotube,’ Strano said.
- The latter spectrum was measured after reduction of cyt-c with ascorbic acid, followed by oxidation using ferricyanide.
- The ferricyanide test confirmed that the brown colouration of the water extracts was closely associated with tannins.
More definitions of ferricyanideDefinition of ferricyanide in:
- The US English dictionary