- 1Tending to cause fever.More example sentences
- There are especial cycling gloves for feverous weather.
- It hath been noted by the ancients, that southern winds, blowing much, without rain, do cause a feverous disposition of the year.
- 1.1Feverish.More example sentences
- Similarly, the Ernesiders were bitterly disappointed at losing to Down in the Ulster semi-final three weeks ago, but the triumph over neighbours Cavan, and now Meath, have ignited a feverous support in the county.
- This friend - who in an ironic twist of fate, appears in the film not as a gambler, but as the casino manager - would sneak down to the casino, after hours, and start playing with feverous intensity.
- Interestingly enough, the overall speed of play in NHL Hitz 2002 is not as feverous as fans of the hockey series, or Midway sports games in general, are probably used to.
More definitions of feverousDefinition of feverous in:
- The US English dictionary