- A building material made of wood or other plant fibres compressed into boards.More example sentences
- It can grow on material with a high cellulose and low nitrogen content, such as fiberboard, gypsum board, paper, dust, and lint.
- The book also evaluates the use of glass, stone, wood and fibreboard, metal, paint, tiles and various flooring.
- If you are planning to paint your cabinets, consider using a manufactured wood product such as medium density fiberboard to construct the boxes.
More definitions of fibreboardDefinition of fibreboard in:
- The US English dictionary