- A rheumatic condition characterized by muscular or musculoskeletal pain with stiffness and localized tenderness at specific points on the body.More example sentences
- The definitive differentiation between myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia is made by physical examination.
- There may even be groups for specific types of chronic pain, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia or irritable bowel syndrome.
- It can be used for a variety of conditions like migraine headaches or fibromyalgia, even cancer pain or inflammatory bowel disease.
More definitions of fibromyalgiaDefinition of fibromyalgia in:
- The US English dictionary