Inclined to fidget; restless or uneasy: I get nervous and fidgety at the dentist
More example sentences
- This made me jittery, fidgety, wired, and slightly more insane than usual.
- My sister and my mother are the opposite - they are nervous and fidgety.
- My twitchy, fidgety mind was already having trouble settling on any single subject for more than thirty seconds.
- Example sentences
- In contrast to rule-breaking, ADHD symptomatic behaviors such as fidgetiness and inattention tend to be more societally and culturally neutral, drawing less attention from adults, regardless of the child's sex.
- Girls and boys with ADHD will demonstrate similar rates of inattentiveness and fidgetiness.
- For the hyperactivity symptoms, parents were queried whether the target child had either of the following two symptoms: fidgetiness or problems remaining seated.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.