- A temporary hospital set up near a battlefield to provide emergency care for the wounded.More example sentences
- There are three types of deployable Army hospitals under the Army's Medical Force 2000 reorganization: combat support hospitals, field hospitals and general hospitals.
- By the time patients reach Germany, they have received care at one or two field hospitals and are medically stable, Fourroux said.
- The ability to communicate clearly and quickly from combat medics to a field hospital is essential to keeping wounded soldiers alive.
More definitions of field hospitalDefinition of field hospital in:
- The US English dictionary