noun[mass noun, often as modifier]
- Stone used in its natural form: a fieldstone fireplaceMore example sentences
- A 1970's-style breezeway became a family room, with a warming Connecticut fieldstone fireplace and barn wood paneling.
- The fieldstone fireplace and comfortable furnishings help everyone feel welcome relaxed.
- A fieldstone fireplace, plush chairs, hardwood tables - it was the epitome of ordinary domesticity, Golden Age Terran style.
More definitions of fieldstoneDefinition of fieldstone in:
- The US English dictionary