- (Of a garment) fitting closely to the contours of a woman’s body: a low-cut, figure-hugging dressMore example sentences
- Innovations included a new figure-hugging shirt that was more difficult for opposition players to grab hold of than the looser shirts of the past.
- She pulled out a purple, figure-hugging shirt that she had also customised.
- Some of the class are dressed as if for the gym; others look the part with leather raincoats, figure-hugging skirts and strappy tops.
More definitions of figure-huggingDefinition of figure-hugging in:
- The US English dictionary