- A statuette, especially one of a human form.More example sentences
- Her dresser has dragon statues and figurines scattered on the top of it.
- Practically every store now stocks figurines and statues of the cheerful young god.
- The elk is also the theme of Finland's oldest known works of art, Stone Age rock paintings and stone figurines.
mid 19th century: from French, from Italian figurina, diminutive of figura, from Latin figura (see figure).
More definitions of figurineDefinition of figurine in:
- The US English dictionary