- A small tender piece of beef from the end of the undercut.More example sentences
- In between, there's a tough but tasty cut of hanger steak, an absurdly tender filet mignon, and a classic twelve-ounce New York strip.
- It includes sirloin, filet mignon, flavour-packed sausages, roast beef, pork and lamb.
- I also need filet mignon, cheeseburgers, every type of ice cream and sorbet, plus fresh fruit and snacks.
French, literally 'dainty fillet'.
More definitions of filet mignonDefinition of filet mignon in:
- The US English dictionary