- A large piece of office furniture, typically made of metal, with deep drawers for storing documents.More example sentences
- In this day and age, managing program data and documents with folders, binders and filing cabinets is not effective.
- I glanced across the office and noticed that the second drawer of her filing cabinet was open.
- ‘Hold on,’ the Major said, pushing his wheeled chair back to one of the many filing cabinets in the office.
More definitions of filing cabinetDefinition of filing cabinet in:
- The US English dictionary