- An instance of filling something, especially the fuel tank of a car: drivers are never far from a fill-upMore example sentences
- They passed off Samantha like a baton, alternately sprinting through the relay of grocery shopping, dry cleaning drop-offs, and gas tank fill-ups.
- Apart from the obvious financial benefits of running a diesel-powered car, plus the convenience of longer ranges between fuel fill-ups, there is the massive mid-range pulling power.
- Noise levels are low at all times, and the car makes short work of long journeys, with the 80 litre fuel tank giving at least 600 miles between fill-ups.
More definitions of fill-upDefinition of fill-up in:
- The US English dictionary