- A petrol station.More example sentences
- She was a dinner lady at a school, she covered tennis balls at home, she filled motor cars with petrol at filling stations.
- Whilst I acknowledge that petrol filling stations are found in the countryside, they are not, in my opinion, development for which it is normally essential to have a countryside location.
- More than 10,000 leaflets setting out the legal requirements and advice for drivers have been distributed to police stations, petrol filling stations and health clinics.
More definitions of filling stationDefinition of filling station in:
- The US English dictionary