A person who directs or produces films for the cinema or television.
More example sentences
- Exit strategies can be as complicated for documentary filmmakers as they are for politicians and generals.
- I've found most filmmakers love a good conversation.
- More example sentences
- Lemmon shows such a filmmaking gift that it is a shame he never directed another film.
- We made a lot of it up as we went which I think is pretty common for independent filmmaking.
- They seem to celebrate life, commonalities, the fun of filmmaking and being a part of a scene.
More definitions of film-makerDefinition of film-maker in:
- The US English dictionary