A person who goes to the cinema, especially regularly.
More example sentences
- The majority of films are made for the average filmgoer.
- They do not make money if regular filmgoers do not see their films.
- Taxes constitute more than 35 per cent of the price paid for by filmgoers.
- More example sentences
- But then, if I were writing, I'd only be writing about the changing nature of filmgoing and film exhibition.
- The context of this paper is filmgoing in Britain and the United States during the 1930s, when filmgoing was the dominant paid-for leisure activity in both countries.
Definition of filmgoer in:
- The US English dictionary