- The last part of the transmission system in a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- The mechanical transmission includes primary reduction gear, two planetary final gearboxes and two planetary final drives.
- The 60 hp model is fitted with a complete Carrero gearbox, backend and final drives similar to some of the smaller Renault Tractors.
- The vehicle is fitted with an upgraded suspension system with improved final drives.
More definitions of final driveDefinition of final drive in:
- The US English dictionary