(also finback whale)
- another term for fin whale.More example sentences
- Spend six to eight hours a day on the water with giant blue whales, finbacks and humpbacks as you assist researchers with data collection.
- Take a whale watching tour and see more kinds of whales more often than anywhere else - playful humpbacks, giant finbacks, and maybe even the rare right whale!
- Sea life on the rocky walls isn't all that benefits: humpback, finback and right whales are all common here, as are dolphins and seals.
More definitions of finbackDefinition of finback in:
- The US English dictionary