- Be liked or prove acceptable: the ballets did not find favour with the publicMore example sentences
- If cosmetic, commercial reality has found favour, spare a thought for those playwrights who have taken the people's idiom and heightened it with poetic overtones.
- Cosmetic dentistry has now found favour among the beauty conscious, especially those who know that a presentable set of teeth is the secret behind a good smile.
- This model's off-road abilities quickly found favour, notably with rural communities, postal services and telephone and electricity utilities across continental Europe.
More definitions of find favourDefinition of find favour in:
- The US English dictionary