- (Especially of fabric) fine or delicate in texture.More example sentences
- D' Auvergne had ended the argument by buying some fine-spun linen and demanding that Jeanette make it into something suitable.
- His near contemporary, the shy and upright Samuel Crompton invented the spinning mule that allowed Britain to corner the market in fine-spun cottons.
- During these meetings he was breathtakingly handsome with his hair like true fine-spun gold.
More definitions of fine-spunDefinition of fine-spun in:
- The US English dictionary