adjectivechiefly North American
- Very tasty; delicious: [as submodifier]: finger-licking goodMore example sentences
- The audience gasped and then he said, ‘You know, I went to his restaurant [in Georgia] and the fried chicken wasn't finger-licking good.’
- Fat and sugar, as I blogged here, are what make foods finger-licking good.
- They were tired of ruffians trying to loot the place for finger-licking baked potato skins.
More definitions of finger-lickingDefinition of finger-licking in:
- The US English dictionary