- A mark left on a surface by a dirty or greasy finger: this cleaner takes fingermarks and smudges off painted woodworkMore example sentences
- As you did so, you noticed that one of them, the top one, had a dirty fingermark in the corner.
- The coroner says ‘No, but there are impressions here like fingermarks.’
- He clasped his thighs, trembling, and Sandrine was sure there would be bruises under those fingermarks tomorrow.
More definitions of fingermarkDefinition of fingermark in:
- The US English dictionary