- A post at a road junction from which signs project in the direction of the place or route indicated.More example sentences
- I'm no expert, but I believe the determined stalker is not going to be put off by the lack of a stile and a fingerpost pointing in the direction of a private house.
- By Easter, the group plans to launch a new village leaflet incorporating a town trail, put up a new fingerpost directing visitors to places of interest and install framed village maps at Foxfield Close and in the village square.
- At Blanch Farm there's a fingerpost with two fingers and six additional arrows, East Riding council are the masters of waymarking.
More definitions of fingerpostDefinition of fingerpost in:
- The US English dictionary