- A flute, such as a recorder, played by blowing endwise.More example sentences
- With a fipple flute, air is blown into the mouthpiece and is split by a piece of wood, bone, plastic or metal located inside the body
- The tin whistle is an end-blown, vertically-held, six-hole fipple flute, in the same family as the recorder and numerous other fipple flutes.
- Native American flutes are not the only fipple flutes.
More definitions of fipple fluteDefinition of fipple flute in:
- The US English dictionary