- As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’
- The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.
- That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.
- Example sentences
- It was deliberate fire-raising with intent to do significant damage in the flat.
- ‘He has got a track record of fire-raising,’ the judge told York Crown Court.
- Police in Strathclyde are investigating three incidents of wilful fire-raising at schools on Friday night.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: fire-raiser
Definition of fire-raiser in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.