Definition of fire-raiser in English:
- As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’
- The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.
- That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.
- Example sentences
- It was deliberate fire-raising with intent to do significant damage in the flat.
- ‘He has got a track record of fire-raising,’ the judge told York Crown Court.
- Police in Strathclyde are investigating three incidents of wilful fire-raising at schools on Friday night.
Definition of fire-raiser in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan