- Ground dried fish used as fertilizer or animal feed.More example sentences
- Even young plants are eager to bloom, and they are free of disease and pests if grown in full sun, deeply mulched, and fertilized in spring with fishmeal or fish emulsion.
- Fishmeal has a distinctive odor; it is recommended that fishmeal be introduced gradually into rations to avoid feed refusals.
- High-protein ingredients, such as fishmeal, are expensive because supplies are limited and in demand for other animal feeds.
More definitions of fishmealDefinition of fishmeal in:
- The US English dictionary