- another term for atom bomb.More example sentences
- Whether terrorists could obtain the requisite weapons design expertise to manufacture a fission bomb (or to decode the elaborate safety devices of an illegally obtained one) is uncertain, although they may have tried to do so.
- Therefore, a single fission bomb, using nuclear energy, might destroy a whole city.
- The bomb was a fission bomb, created by the disintegration of plutonium 239 mixed with uranium 235.
More definitions of fission bombDefinition of fission bomb in:
- The US English dictionary