A fight with the fists.
- He reminded me of an argumentative drunk who challenges the whole bar to a fist fight.
- The fist fight was only the finale of the on-stage war that had been brewing for the first hour of their set.
- The group became involved in a verbal altercation with another group of younger males and a fist fight ensued.
fist fighting noun
- Example sentences
- This is no small task as the public school system has grown to resemble a prison itself, with more police officers than well-trained teachers and harsh punishments such as expulsion for minor infractions like fist fighting.
- Yes, but she's not that strong when it comes to fist fighting.
- An eager student, he learned everything from lock picking to disguise techniques, swordsmanship to fist fighting, and precious metals to poisons.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: fist fight
Definition of fist fight in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.