- A room in a shop in which one can try on clothes before deciding whether to purchase them.More example sentences
- ‘I don't know,’ Justine rubbed her chin as I came out from the fitting room with my regular clothes on.
- She said women were going into a small foyer next to the fitting rooms to give their men's clothes the once-over, but that some strayed into the actual changing room area.
- Taylor walked down the halls and to the fitting room where Rochelle was just finishing up another girl, who had a ripped seam.
More definitions of fitting roomDefinition of fitting room in:
- The US English dictionary