- 1An exercise on the piano for all the fingers on both hands.More example sentences
- Book I consists mostly of five-finger exercises on the middle-C position, hands alone.
- Technically, Lang was astounding, hurling off torrents of double octaves as though they were five-finger exercises, and finding accents and nuances within the densest of textures.
- 1.1An easy task.More example sentences
- The problems of form and function will yield only to a joint solution that makes the ingenuities of the most ambitious novel writing seem like a five-finger exercise.
More definitions of five-finger exerciseDefinition of five-finger exercise in:
- The US English dictionary