- The faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.More example sentences
- It would attack a combination of the five senses - sight, smell, hearing, touch and taste - and potentially also the ability of the target to think and move.
- You are no doubt familiar with the five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- So in addition to the usual five senses of sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell, the mental function is counted as the sixth.
More definitions of five sensesDefinition of five senses in:
- The US English dictionary