- A single-gear bicycle that has no freewheel, so that its wheels cannot move unless power is applied to the pedals.More example sentences
- I suppose I've always been curious about Joel's fixie's, that's why I bought a wheel with a flip-flop hub.
- He rides a fixie around Chicago, the city that loves him back.
- The fixie rider yelled out, "That's a red light, mate".
early 21st century: from fixed-wheel bicycle or fixed-gear bicycle.
More definitions of fixieDefinition of fixie in:
- The US English dictionary