- 1(Of food or drink) having a particular flavour: [in combination]: the peanut oil is light but fairly full-flavouredMore example sentences
- Use a strongly flavoured drink, such as apple juice or fruit squash, so that you can easily distinguish it from sea water.
- Strongly flavoured foods such as garlic, onion and spices produce a smell long before bacterial action sets in.
- It is a bland dish and may be accompanied by salted fish or other strongly flavoured food to provide contrast.
- 1.1(Of food or drink) having been given a particular taste by the addition of a flavouring: [in combination]: chicken breasts poached in lemon-flavoured stockMore example sentences
- You mean those highly alcoholic flavored liquor drinks?
- In addition, new products with added value such as flavored milk drinks and powdered milk enriched with calcium, vitamins or iron, achieved increasingly wide distribution.
- It also asserts that this flavoured wine is delicious to drink.
More definitions of flavouredDefinition of flavoured in:
- The US English dictionary