Without any imperfections or defects; perfect: her smooth flawless skin a British accent that was almost flawless
More example sentences
- She is slim, tall and fair with a flawless skin and perfect features.
- The angel's face was luminesced, his skin glowing and perfectly flawless.
- Drop dead gorgeous eyes, flawless skin, and perfect straight brown hair that reached down to the top of his ear.
perfect, without blemish, unblemished, unmarked, unimpaired;
whole, intact, sound, unbroken, undamaged, as sound as a bell, mint, as good as new, pristine;
stainless, spotless, pure, impeccable, immaculate, consummate, superb, superlative, masterly, accurate, correct, faultless, without fault, error-free, unerring;
exemplary, model, ideal, copybook, just so
British informal tip-top, A1
- Example sentences
- Sometimes, music can scare you through its flawlessness.
- I'm afraid it's impossible to achieve that level of flawlessness with cosmetics alone.
- All she could do was stare, still in awe of his flawlessness.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: flaw|less
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.