Definition of flawless in English:
Without any imperfections or defects; perfect: her smooth flawless skin a British accent that was almost flawless
More example sentences
- She is slim, tall and fair with a flawless skin and perfect features.
- The angel's face was luminesced, his skin glowing and perfectly flawless.
- Drop dead gorgeous eyes, flawless skin, and perfect straight brown hair that reached down to the top of his ear.
stainless, spotless, pure, impeccable, immaculate, consummate, superb, superlative, masterly, accurate, correct, faultless, without fault, error-free, unerring;
- Example sentences
- Sometimes, music can scare you through its flawlessness.
- I'm afraid it's impossible to achieve that level of flawlessness with cosmetics alone.
- All she could do was stare, still in awe of his flawlessness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan