- Nimble and fast on one’s feet: the fleet-footed sprinter ran full outMore example sentences
- A nimble and fleet-footed attack-minded midfielder, he bagged seven goals in just 19 starts and having just turned 20 is expected to get better and better.
- A solitary messenger, no doubt one of those accompanying the hunting party, rode up on a swift, fleet-footed grey horse.
- He says future biomechanical studies of fossils like the recently found foot bones could determine just how fleet-footed large terror birds were.
More definitions of fleet-footedDefinition of fleet-footed in:
- The US English dictionary