- 1chiefly Scottish A butcher.More example sentences
- The Council had enacted that the fleshers could not slaughter their beasts outside their booths because of the noise, smell and blood in the street.
- The heat of the climate requires that the cook should take the joints directly from the hands of the flesher
- 2North American A knife for fleshing hides.More example sentences
- I have just purchased a mini flesher and was surprised that it came with no instructions.
- I fleshed the hide then tanned and oiled it I am wondering if it is possible to go back and use the flesher on it to smooth it out a little more.
More definitions of flesherDefinition of flesher in:
- The US English dictionary